An assessment is a key to reveal how God has designed you for His Kingdom to live the Abundant Life. We strive to use the best assessment tools in the world from many of our strategic partners with decades of use. Assessments are a means to support insight coaching and give you added freedom to listen to God and live out all that he has for you. We offer individual, 360, Team and Organizational Assessment Tools. Individual Assessments are $147.00 each. This includes the assessment and individualized help interpreting the results!
Thriving Mindset Indicator
This 72-item assessment is designed to explore how to thrive in life and understand the skills and characteristics in relationship to living out the PACEsetter archetype. This archetype is based on a 30-year longitudinal study of exemplary leaders who have chosen to thrive amidst the challenges and trials in life. In addition, this assessment is used in combination with a e-learning course to develop a thriving mindset to better assist and understand how to live the Abundant Life. This valid and reliable psychometrically driven tool provides clarity on harnessing “The Power to Thrive” as you utilize the following four success factors:
1) Purpose which produces passion and provides focus and clarity to motivate people to excel
2) Attitude plays an essential role toward gaining optimal achievement and includes resiliency
3) Connection reflects the way in which we relate to others in relationship and produces joy
4) Energy which dictates whether we can sustain the momentum for achieving lasting results, foremost being our faith in Jesus Christ
Those sincere enough to acknowledge areas of improvement can profit from this assessment which is supported by a fully enabled e-learning course that compliments the tool.
Change Style Indicator
The globally used CHANGE STYLE INDICATOR® instrument is designed to measure preferred styles in approaching and dealing with change. The Change Style Indicator identifies strengths and pitfalls of change style characteristics. Knowing one’s change style preferences can allow leaders to work together more effectively with their teams, can improve work processes and deliver more satisfactory results. It looks at factors that can impact an organization’s readiness to deal with and sustain change in challenging times with insights on:
- How to improve teamwork by avoiding conflicts and reducing dysfunctional meetings
- How to consider all perspectives when resolving issues to increase collaboration
- How to enable the group’s creativity and innovation by understanding differences
- How to get “win/win” solutions more quickly by promoting successful teams
- Learning the advantages and strengths that each style brings to an organization
Influence Style Indicator
The Influence Style Indicator® is a globally-used validated assessment designed to understand your personality style as you influence others. The assessment addresses one’s preferred, secondary, and underutilized influencing styles. Your results will reveal how to:
- Learn about five unique influencing styles: Rationalizing, Asserting, Negotiating, Inspiring and Bridging
- Understand when each influencing style is best used and what the potential pitfalls may be if over-used
- Improve the ability to connect with others using a variety of influencing styles
- Be able to identify others’ preferred styles to live out a more Abundant Life
Decision Style Profile
The Decision Style Profile® is a decision-making assessment that empowers leaders to make better decisions by enlightening them on how to choose the most effective and appropriate decision-making approach for given situations. These styles are: Directing, Fact Finding, Investigating, Collaborating & Teaming. Each participant is asked how they would make several real-world business decisions. A personalized report compares the participant’s chosen decision-making style to the most appropriate styles, backed by extensive research and a current database of over 40,000 executives and managers. You will gain clarity on how you can make more effective decisions based on a research-based criterion. The Decision Style Profile evaluates the appropriateness with which participants include others in the decision-making process, as well as the extent to which participants consider five critical decision factors in their decision-making process. Those factors are: Clarity, Information, Commitment, Alignment, & Time.
- Improves and refines the decision-making skills of executives and managers
- Equips executives and managers with a research-backed, uniform system of decision making
- Strengthens awareness of effective outcomes based on the level of inclusion of others in the decision-making process
- Offers a decision-tree with accompanying web app to process the decision-making process
Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation
The Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation™ (FIRO®) assessments help people understand their interpersonal needs and how those needs influence their communication style and behavior. This accessible and universally applicable personality assessment have helped individuals, teams, and organizations around the world grow and succeed. In a recent survey, more than 90 percent of FIRO-B® customers improved teamwork within their organization or for their clients.
The FIRO assessment helps you in:
- Relationship Enhancement—By uncovering areas in which individuals may not meet the interpersonal needs of customers and stakeholders, the FIRO assessment promotes behavior changes that can help people build better relationships and performance.
- Team Building—FIRO insights accelerate team building and enable team members to recognize and overcome potential barriers that could prevent them from working together effectively.
- Leader and Executive Development—The FIRO assessment helps leaders and executives by unlocking performance improvement to better meet the needs of peers, direct reports and others.
- Conflict Management—FIRO results empower people to recognize when the way they express themselves is likely to conflict with the needs of others, thereby enabling them to avoid, assess, and resolve interpersonal challenges.
- Emotional Intelligence Development—The FIRO model builds success on the fundamental awareness that different people have different needs.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment is one of the world’s most popular personality tools—because it works. Used by more than 88 percent of Fortune 500 companies in 115 countries, and available in 29 languages, it has become the go-to framework for people development globally. With more than 75 years of science-based, research-based insight, the MBTI assessment is a robust tool for self-awareness and improvement. It provides positive language for understanding and valuing individual differences.
Through a series of questions, the MBTI assessment helps you identify your natural preferences in four areas of personality:
- How do you direct and receive energy—by focusing on the outside world, interacting with people and taking action, or by focusing on your inner world and reflecting on ideas, memories, and experiences?
- How do you take in information—by focusing on what you perceive using your five senses or by seeing the big picture and looking for relationships and patterns?
- How do you decide and come to conclusions—by logically analyzing the situation or by considering what’s important to the people involved?
- How do you approach the outside world—in a planned, orderly way or a more flexible, spontaneous way?
Your natural preferences in these four areas sort you into one of 16 distinct MBTI personality types. Understanding these types gives you objective insight that you can use to enhance your professional and personal relationships, as well as your direction, focus, and choices.
TKI CONFLICT ASSESSMENT
The TKI has been the world-wide leader in conflict resolution assessment for more than fifty years. The five conflict modes are: Competing, Collaborating, Compromising, Accommodating and Avoiding with your results compared to a normative database.
Your personalized TKI Conflict results will reveal which of the five conflict modes you might be using too much or too little… or just right. With such enhanced self-awareness about your conflict-handling behavior, you’ll be able to easily recognize the most appropriate uses for each of the five conflict-handling modes depending on the key attributes of the situation, which will significantly enhance your skills for resolving all kinds of conflicts and problems—whether at work or at home.
MERIT PROFILE ASSESSMENT
The Merit Profile derived from biblical scripture, specifically the book of Proverbs provides both descriptive, summary statements and numerical scores regarding 10 Character Competencies and four Behavior Traits. Additionally, the MERIT Profile assesses three Character Competency Groups known as Attitudes, Beliefs and Commitments. Again, drawn from the Bible, these character competencies assist in areas of character strength and deficiency which will provide insight in how to live out the Abundant Life from God’s perspective and directive.
STRONG INTEREST AND VOCATIONAL ASSESSMENT
The Strong Interest Inventory® assessment provides robust insight into a person’s interests, desires and gifts which assists in considering which potential vocational career God is calling you to live out. This assessment is backed by more than 80 years of research into how people of similar interests are employed, and what motivates individuals in the workplace. It delivers effective and powerful results that contribute to success in the marketplace to live out the Abundant Life with work as worship to God.
What follows are sample reports of the assessments. If you would like to take an assessment or
would like to discuss which assessment(s) is the best fit for you, let’s have a conversation!