The Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation™ (FIRO®)
The Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation™ (FIRO®) assessments help people understand their interpersonal needs and how those needs influence their communication style and behavior. This accessible and universally applicable personality assessment have helped individuals, teams, and organizations around the world grow and succeed. In a recent survey, more than 90 percent of FIRO-B® customers improved teamwork within their organization or for their clients.
The FIRO assessment helps you in:
- Relationship Enhancement—By uncovering areas in which individuals may not meet the interpersonal needs of customers and stakeholders, the FIRO assessment promotes behavior changes that can help people build better relationships and performance.
- Team Building—FIRO insights accelerate team building and enable team members to recognize and overcome potential barriers that could prevent them from working together effectively.
- Leader and Executive Development—The FIRO assessment helps leaders and executives by unlocking performance improvement to better meet the needs of peers, direct reports and others.
- Conflict Management—FIRO results empower people to recognize when the way they express themselves is likely to conflict with the needs of others, thereby enabling them to avoid, assess, and resolve interpersonal challenges.
- Emotional Intelligence Development—The FIRO model builds success on the fundamental awareness that different people have different needs.