An assessment is a key to reveal how God has designed you for His Kingdom to live the Abundant Life. We strive to use the best assessment tools in the world from many of our strategic partners with decades of use. Assessments are a means to support insight coaching and give you added freedom to listen to God and live out all that he has for you. We offer individual, 360, Team and Organizational Assessment Tools. Team assessments are individualized for each specific situtation. Please contact us for pricing.
TEAM DEVELOPMENT SURVEY (TDS)
The Team Development Survey gathers team performance information and assists team members in self-management – providing valuable feedback that enables the group to focus on strategies for improvement.
Specifically, the TDS can help to:
- Identify the group’s strengths and weaknesses
- Diagnose problems as part of a team intervention
- Stimulate discussion about critical team performance issues
- Focus on action planning to help team effectiveness
- Assess team effectiveness in meeting the needs of internal and external customers
- Benchmark team progress Based on years of research, the TDS helps measure 19 dimensions of team functioning that have been shown to be critical to effectiveness, grouped around four major themes: Resources (Time and Staffing, Organizational Support, Information, Skills, Material Resources, Commitment), Efficiency (Mission Clarity, Individual Goals, Team Coordination, Empowerment, Team Unity), Improvement (Team Assessment, Rewards, Innovation, Leadership, Feedback) and Team Success (Satisfaction, Performance, Overall Index).
Organization Workshop Assessment
Participants are dropped into an organization, some as Tops with overall responsibility for the organization, others as Bottoms (individual contributors), and others as Middle Managers. There are Customers and potential Customers with projects for the organization to work on and money to pay for services. There are time pressures, conflicting demands and priorities, unmet needs, confusing messages. In short, a familiar experience in today’s fast-paced, ever-changing world.
Denison Organizational Culture Survey
- Identifying areas of cultural strength and weakness
- Troubleshooting points of internal friction
- Backing up your culture initiative with hard data
- Measuring your culture improvement over time
- Strengthening your business performance
- Creating a culture that will attract and retain quality talent
- Utilizing additional valid and benchmarked assessment modules to explore: employee engagement, employee commitment, innovation, trust, and safety and risk management
Through the cumulative responses from the survey, you will gain insight on questions like:
- Does your team understand your mission and where you’re headed?
- Do they believe the firm can stay competitive and adapt to changes in the market?
- Are your people involved, and do they feel they have the training they need?
- Are your values clear and being lived out through consistent processes?
The survey gives you statistical feedback against a global benchmark. Based on insight from this data, you can then confidently take action to improve your performance.
Press Time Computerized Simulation Assessment
PressTime is an in-depth business problem in the form of a simulation. This executive-level simulation is run in groups of six to eight participants, who are tasked with bringing a new product to market while dealing with competitors, financial decisions, and personnel issues. PressTime touches on many important leadership competencies and includes a very thorough debrief, discussing topics ranging from the team’s strategy to individual feedback. When used with self-assessments or 360 instruments, it is one of the most powerful management simulations available.
What follows are sample reports of the assessments. If you would like to take an assessment or
would like to discuss which assessment(s) is the best fit for you, let’s have a conversation!